INVITED PRACTITIONER SESSIONS AT ASSRI-2013
ASSRI-2013 will also include a number of invited talks and panels involving practitioners and thought leaders addressing service innovation in a variety of settings.
- Big data. Chair: Dr. Surya Nepal (CSIRO)
- E-Health. Chair: Dr. Zoran Milosevic (Deontik)
- Mobile Health. Chair: Prof. Pradeep Ray (UNSW)
- Service innovation in creative industries. Chair: Dr. Brian Yecies (University of Wollongong)
- Innovation in public sector services. Chairs: Prof. Byron Keating (University of Canberra) and Dr. Renu Agarwal (University of Technology, Sydney)
For more information about ASSRI-2013, please go to ASSRI-2013 webpage.